BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 23, 2010

To my beloved person..jeffry..

Surely wishing you were here next to me..
Taking your heart with mine forever..
Enduring pain when I must leave you behide..
Victory is sweet,but I LOVE YOU!
Every tear i shed is all for you,for love..
New love is so deep, so strong,so.. and pure
Running to your side as soon as I can..
Always loving you until to the end of time..
Yearning to be in your arms,at last..
Waiting impatiently for you to come to me..
Excited to be your ****** **** for life..
Even it really pain to my heart..
Never to leave your side again..
Time is endless when we are together..
Zapped by a love I have known,your love..
Love you Forever!
                 
                      -THE END- 
                                                        babynayra^_^
                

0 comments: