BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Special Someone..

kpd abgku yg selalu bajet baek:),
akeyalem=budak baek =Tiger Al-fatoniy...


Someone to lean on..

some one to love..
With arms wide open..
You offer a hug.
Someone to cry with..
Laugh with and smile..
Someone to make..
Every moment worthwhile.
When times get rough..
All my world falls apart..
You're someone I run to..
You offer your heart.
From tearful shoulders..
To stomach-aching laughs..
You're someone I need..
And someone should have.
You're someone who can always..
show me the brighter side..
And I can always tell you..
What I fell inside.
Someone to be thankful for..
Someone to never forget..
You're someone special I'll always love..
You're the best friend I've never met.
          
                  -THE END-


nad says;xmoh gaduh2 lg yer abg...
              sayang abang..<33
                                                         babynayra^_^

0 comments: