BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 23, 2010

I am your Friend..

*To my bestties 2009:Dhiya Asaira,Syuhada,Zaireen 
*To my bestties 2010:Ras Atiqah,Nabila,Lina n chyra
*To my bestties 2011:unknown..^_^


You may not have ever seen me,
But you know that I am here,
That always be your side,
You can feel me in your heart,
As you enter each new day..

I will always be there for you,
I am your friend,BESTTIES!!

Someone to share the good times,
As well as the bad,
I make no judgments by what you say
I just listen with all my heart,
Hope to be of help in annyway I can..

I will be there for you now and forever,
And always please remember..
I AM YOUR FRIEND DEAR!!!
                
                     -THE END-
                                                        babynayra^_^

0 comments: